Once you take the plunge and decide to install an inground pool, you want everything to move along smoothly and on time. However, there are a lot of factors that play into a pool build and sometimes you have to be flexible with the timeline. Especially when unforeseen problems rock the boat.
Here are some factors that can delay a pool installation:
- Permits: For most construction projects, the town or city of residence requires you to have the proper permits for a build and you know how paperwork goes sometimes.
- New home construction: If you’re installing an inground pool at the same time your house is being built, patience is a virtue since there are multiple contractors and timelines at play.
- Weather: Mother Nature works on her own clock and sadly, it doesn’t always match up with ours. Expect some hiccups in your timeline if inclement weather creeps in.
- Soil conditions: In order for an inground installation to go off without a hitch, it only makes sense that the ground itself has to cooperate. Your pool installation company should be on top of any issues, but this unforeseen factor can push back the completion date.
- Payment issues: If proper cash flow isn’t in place prior to the start of a project, trouble can arise. This is why it’s important to have a clear contract, payment plan and open communication with your pool installation company.
- Unfit grounds: If your backyard has excess debris or dead trees that might cause problems, a plan of attack needs to be created and executed before the start of a project.
To keep your project on track, it’s important to work with a reliable and honest pool installation company. Connect with one of our experts today on how we can make your pool build an easy one by calling 508-432-3445 or emailing email@example.com.